14. Linderman G, Rachh M, Hoskins JG, Steinerberger S, & Kluger Y. Efficient algorithms for t-distributed Stochastic Neighborhood Embedding. Nature Methods (2019).
13. Hoskins JG, Musco C, Musco C,& Tsourakakis CE. Inferring Networks From Random Walk-Based Node Similarities. To appear in NIPS Conference Proceedings (2018).
12. Mirza IM, Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Dimer chains in waveguide quantum electrodynamics (submitted)
11. Chung FJ, Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Coherent acousto-optic tomography with diffuse light (submitted)
10. Hoskins JG, Kraisler J, & Schotland JC. Radiative transport in quasi-homogeneous random media (to appear in JOSA A)
9. Hoskins JG. On the Numerical Solution of Transmission Problems for the Laplace equation on Polygonal Domains (2018) Technical report, YALEU/DCS/TR-1543 (Yale University, New Haven, CT).
8. Hoskins JG, Rokhlin V, & Serkh K. On the Numerical Solution of Elliptic Partial Differential Equations on Polygonal Domains (submitted).
7. Mirza IM, Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Chirality, band structure, and localization in waveguide quantum electrodynamics. Phys Rev. A. (2017), 96
6. Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Acousto-optic effect in random media. Phys Rev E. (2017), 95 (3)
5. Chung FJ, Gilbert AC, Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Optical tomography on graphs. Inverse Problems (2017), 33 (5)
4. Gilbert AC, Hoskins JG, & Schotland JC. Diffuse scattering on graphs. J. Linear Algebra Appl. (2016), 496 (1) 1-35
3. Hoskins JG & Bluman G. Higher order symmetries and integrating factors for ordinary differential equations. J. Math. Anal. Appl. (2016), 435(1) 133-161
2. Esfandiarei M, Fameli N, Choi YY, Tehrani AY, Hoskins JG, & van Breemen C (2013). Waves of calcium depletion in the sarcoplasmic reticulum of vascular smooth muscle cells: an inside view of spatiotemporal Ca2+ regulation. PLoS One, 8 (2)
1. Asghari P, Scriven DR, Hoskins JG, Fameli N, van Breemen C, & Moore ED (2012). The structure and functioning of the couplon in the mammalian cardiomyocyte. Protoplasma, 249 (1 Supplement): 31-38